PDA

View Full Version : Getting Listed In Your Directory

editor
12-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Hello Dave. I love this service and you have helped to clarify for me already another topic. Another :?:

I checked out the directory and would like to include my list under Health and Fitness Top Lists. I thought enrollment might include me, but I must have skipped a process. Help, please, and thanks.

http://gracetoday.gotop100.com

Scott
12-29-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi :) Actually Just creating your top list does submit the site to the directory. I only go through and approve new listings every so often. I like to make sure people are doing something with their top lists before I list them in the directory. Don't want to have a bunch of empty top lists in the directory :)

I am going out of town today for the day but will go through them when I get back and make sure yours is listed.

editor
12-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Good and I understand the freebie blankers. I have added a logo and invite to two more of my sites. While I have you, is the list able to be submitted to search engines? I did this before, but I am unsure here.

Scott
12-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Sure, you can submit to Search Engines. Google has spidered some of the existing top lists.

editor
12-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Always saving myself time and aggravation, I appreciate the support you give, Dave.
Going to do it now!