PDA

View Full Version : Please Delete TopSite ASAP

gigget
07-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Hi Dave,

First I have to say... kick#$$ system you have here. Love it love it.

I created the York Region Daycare TopSites http://yrd.gotop100.com was great for a while but the girls started fighting about the rankigs etc. They were leaving false rankings for eachother and spamming me with complaints, it ended up being a nightmare for a time there with threats of lawsuits and slander and all that other jazz. Not fun for a webmaster like me that's for sure.

Long story short, i've had enough... the owner of the site has had enough... and we're shutting down the site, and wanted to know if you can shut down the topsite as well. I don't want to be at the foot of any more squabbles from these ladies and if i step out of it, I don't want you to be at the foot of any lawsuits from these girls either.

If you can shut down this site ASAP i think it would be best for us all. Thanks a bunch.

OH.... I'd totally use the topsites again though :) Just not for stay at home moms LOL

Scott
07-15-2006, 12:56 AM
I'll take care of the list - and I'll disable comments so they can't fight anymore :) We usually just take over lists that webmasters don't want anymore so that the members don't get mad when it disappears. I'll put our support email in there instead of yours so that you don't hear from them anymore. :)

gigget
08-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks bunches. I reset the entire list and got quite a few messages already because of it. It would be nice to see the list gone all together but if this is how it must be done then .... well this is how it must be done LOL. Have fun with it :)