PDA

View Full Version : Earmark Inactive Status Members Somehow??

Dirty Butter
08-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Is there any way you could earmark members who are on Inactive Status, so they would be easy to spot in the Member List?

I'm having some difficulty in getting some bloggers to add the voting link to their page, so I'm having to send warning emails, and then a week later I put them on Inactive. If they don't add the banner after awhile after that, I delete them completely.

I can sort by Hits in and get close, but I still have to look through all the ones who don't have votes to find the ones I want to deal with.

Scott
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
This is a possibility for a bit later on. I have already given Tim (the programmer) plenty of things to work on for the time being.

Dirty Butter
08-07-2006, 08:08 PM
I understand, and I appreciate what he's worked on already. Just keep it in mind for future improvements. Thanks.

Scott
08-08-2006, 12:27 AM
You got it ;) I'm keeping a list.

Dirty Butter
02-09-2007, 03:50 AM
I did find a work around for marking InActive Members. When I edit their site to make them InActive, I add a v in front of their site name if it's because they don't have the voting link in place. If blogs haven't been updated in a very long time, I code them z.

That way, I can sort to see all the InActive at one time.