PDA

View Full Version : List Break Suggestion

Dirty Butter
04-10-2007, 02:09 PM
It would be nice to be able to leave all the code in a list break, but turn it on and off, so information would not have to be started from scratch each time the section was needed.

Scott
04-10-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm afraid that one isn't possible, but you could easily keep text files on your local PC to copy and paste from.

On another note, we do have a few of the new features working, I'll post a detailed list later.

Dirty Butter
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
That's what I've been doing, Dave. Just thought it would be a nice feature. No problem.

I'm looking forward to your announcement! :D

Dirty Butter
04-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I just noticed the request for membership area lists their email addresses now. Thanks! I used it today, so I could explain why I declined a member and suggested they apply again after they have more posts.

Dirty Butter
04-14-2007, 03:53 PM
WOW! Now I've discovered the member ID automatically added to emails!! Fantastic!! You are helping me a LOT!!

Scott
04-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Maybe instead of posting a list of features we've added I'll just let you discover them one by one on your own :)

Dirty Butter
04-15-2007, 10:48 AM
:P :lol: :shock: :lol:

No more back slashes in the emails, either!! This is like a great Easter egg hunt!

Dirty Butter
04-19-2007, 10:35 AM
I used the new feature showing the Hits to create an email for only members who were not active today. Thanks so much for adding that column!!

Have I found them all that are currently in place yet???

Scott
04-19-2007, 02:17 PM
To be honest I'm not 100% sure what all they have finished. I was just going to wait for them to get me the completed list and then post everything at once.

Dirty Butter
04-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Having the member number in the email automatically is turning out to be a wonderful time saver. I sent out the email to about 150 members, so it's great that the ones who are replying have the number in their subject line. I used to have to hunt them down on the list, and now I can just go straight to their blog to see what the problem is.

treehousetim
06-09-2007, 08:03 AM
That's what I've been doing, Dave. Just thought it would be a nice feature. No problem.

This is a surprise even for Dave, but I was in fixing some other problems and decided to give him a couple new features for free.

One of the features is this one - the ability to disable/enable list breaks.

Check it out - it's cool.

I also added a couple of new break tags for links - look at the documentation at the bottom of the list breaks admin page to see them.

Enjoy.

- Tim

water05201
08-13-2007, 03:28 AM

This is a surprise even for Dave, but I was in fixing some other problems and decided to give him a couple new features for free.

One of the features is this one - the ability to disable/enable list breaks.

Check it out - it's cool.

I also added a couple of new break tags for links - look at the documentation at the bottom of the list breaks admin page to see them.

Enjoy.

- Tim

I saw that - very nice.