PDA

View Full Version : Help Request

womenonfire
04-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Hi; I have just opened Women on Fire Top 100 sites and I am having so much difficulty. I could use some help, or where the exact info is located.
1. What is the procedure for adding my banner to my site?
2. Why haven't the html for my buttons for joiners to my group showing up?
3. I wanted Women on Fire to just be a collection of creative jewelry artisans. How do I do that?
4. I have a web site but I didn't want to just promote my site, I mean, I want the votes but not at the mercy of my personal. Like I want to host and help promote others. Maybe I don't know what I am saying, but I hope I am.
5. If #4 is possible, then how do I link with them? I managed to get my logo at the top of my gotopsite but, none of my banners work.
Could someone please have some mercy for me and give me some hints? I don't seem to find any of my questions answered anywhere.
Thank You
Jann/phoenixrisingglassart@cox.net/womenonfire.gotop100.com/

Scott
04-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Hello,

I can help you with some of your questions.

First of all please check out the support faq at http://www.gotop100.com/supportfaq.php

To add your site to your own toplist you just have to click any of the "Your Site Here" links or the "Add your site" link at the top of your top list.

2. Why haven't the html for my buttons for joiners to my group showing up?

What do you mean? What buttons? Showing up where?

I see that you uploaded buttons for people to use to link to you. Is that what you mean? If so, they are all working fine. When a member logs in to their account to get linking instructions, they will see them then.

Also, in the future, please post help requests to the appropriate place. I moved this topic here from where you had originally posted it. Thanks.