PDA

View Full Version : RESET Choices

Dirty Butter
08-14-2007, 08:58 AM
I would like to be able to set a day of the month as the reset, rather than every 30 days, which rotates it as the months with different numbers of days roll by. Something like First Monday of the Month, or even the 1st of the month would be great!! Obviously, you would not want all of us resetting on the exact same date and time, but maybe there's some way to keep that from happening? I'd be more than willing to pick something oddball, like the 23rd of the month LOL.

Dirty Butter
08-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Hi Dave - I'm bumping this, since I didn't get a response.

Scott
08-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh, whoops, sorry about that. That is not possible right now but perhaps could be at a future date.

Dirty Butter
08-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Thanks, I figured it had just slipped by you. Until such time as you might provide that option, I can set it to never reset and then do it manually on a given day, right?

Scott
08-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Yes, that would work just fine :)

Dirty Butter
08-24-2007, 07:40 AM
Nope, it didn't do what it needed to do. It shows the Reset as NEVER on the TopList, which is misleading and discouraging to new members. So, it means I'll have to change the reset number each month to reflect whether or not that month has 30 or 31 days, or deal with February. But that will work just fine.

LadyRohan
07-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Yah, I agree. Is there a way to have the date put there when you manually rerank your site? Would be nice. My problem is that I give out web awards each month to my top three on my list. If I set my list to reset manually and I get busy and I'm not paying attention.... It will reset without me getting my top three first.

Nope, it didn't do what it needed to do. It shows the Reset as NEVER on the TopList, which is misleading and discouraging to new members. So, it means I'll have to change the reset number each month to reflect whether or not that month has 30 or 31 days, or deal with February. But that will work just fine.