PDA

View Full Version : errors

childcare
11-03-2004, 05:22 PM
I am not able o change my banner this is what the error message says:
Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpR91csp' to '/home/metropolis/main/gotop100.com/public_html/lists/childcare /custombanners/u101.gif' in /home/metropolis/main/gotop100.com/public_html/manager/services/members.php on line 227

How are you Dave? My computer crashed and was down for awhile. I am alive again.
Leah
childcare Topsites :lol:

Scott
11-04-2004, 04:21 AM
Hi Leah!

Glad to see you're back online! How are your sites doing?

Are you trying to edit one of your sites from the manager admin? Or are you logging in as a member of your top list and trying to edit the banner from there? I have been unable to reproduce the error message that you mentioned. I even changed your banner and then changed it back again with no errors.

Dave

childcare
11-04-2004, 11:52 PM
hummmm, wonder why we cant change it?
I am trying to change it in the managers area. I will try to do it in the members area next. will this be fixed soon?
my sites are doing ago, as you know my childcare site was fully deletd so i am in the process of rebuilding them still it will take awhile. thanks for asking. :lol:

Scott
11-05-2004, 12:15 AM
I'm not sure what it is that needs fixing - like I said I am able to log in to your manager admin and change banners for your site with no errors. Maybe you can give me some more information:

Which site is it that you are trying to change the banner for?
Can you email me the banner you are trying to change it to (email it to admin@gotop100.com)

If you can do that for me, I'll get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Dave