PDA

View Full Version : Having problems adding members manually

bloody-beauties
07-12-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm trying to add a couple sites manually, only because I think they should be listed as topsites, and because they're semi-related in subject matter. Can someone please clarify what I'm doing wrong?

Scott
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm going to need more info on what exactly is happening when you are trying to add them. Email the info to support (at) gotop100.com as well as the site details and I will check into it.

bloody-beauties
07-20-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm going to need more info on what exactly is happening when you are trying to add them. Email the info to support (at) gotop100.com as well as the site details and I will check into it.

I figured it out. I was trying to add members manually, and was having trouble, I figured out how to do it.

Scott
07-21-2005, 01:41 AM
Ok, glad you got it figured out.

searcydigest
09-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Well blood-beauties can you teach us how?

vintagejewelry_mrgvintage
09-27-2016, 03:12 PM
I belong to a Top 100 Sites that was taken over by another manager. My listing is no longer number 1 on the site…it appears on the last of four pages. I have contacted the manager, who no longer handles this site, and have never received the name of the new manager that I could contact. My website is Let's Get Vintage http://www.letsgetvintage.com and I have been in the Number 1 slot for many years. Please advise how To resolve this issue. Thanks so much, mrgvintage

lilmommagifts
10-01-2016, 05:16 AM
Can you add banners manually?

avesworld
03-26-2018, 11:34 AM
re: 'Adding banners manually' - If you mean adding members? Yes.

1. Just log in as manager and click on 'add new member', then fill out application as if the manager were the new member.

2. But adding a member would work better if you signed up as a completely separate member i.e. not logging in as the manager, but just clicking on 'add your site' and adding the site as any new member would.

Either way, always keep a record of the PASSWORD and LOGIN USERNAME, and the EMAIL that you used to add each site.