PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to see a Sidebar option!

creativemel
02-15-2010, 05:53 AM
I would really like to be able to put ads, links or other info to one side of my list... I'm thinking about paying so I can put in my own Google ads, but it would be great to see some sidebar options in the future as well!

Also just want to add - I love it here - I tried another top list service and it was a nightmare - it's been so much easier to figure everything out here at GoTop100!!

:D

mtwmommiesfaves
06-24-2010, 01:27 PM
I had mentioned this on the old forum as well! I think this would be a wonderful feature!

admin
06-24-2010, 01:42 PM
This is actually something we are currently working on to allow you to install sidebar widgets, display sckyscaper advertising & to create additional pages for your topsites.

mtwmommiesfaves
06-27-2010, 08:07 PM
That is AWESOME!! I will look forward to that. Thanks!

maplestorytop
07-31-2010, 07:19 PM
So when will sidebar be out?

hockeycardshops
10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
So is this coming? It's October 2011. does anyone still come to this site?

admin
10-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Hello, I'm the new owner of the site.
Since buying it I had no time for developing gotop100.com but now I'll have some time for it.
Now bad news:
I can't promise that "Sidebar option" will be done soon because I have another tasks in my ToDo list. At first I have to make gotop100.com work more fast and stable.
I hope you understand.

webspromote
02-17-2012, 12:43 PM
No problem Admin, transferring sites takes a great deal of headache. Sidebar would be nice option to have.

occultgothic
03-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I very much agree and I would be most willing to pay for this option!

interspaceads
03-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Hey All, just a quick post, i am new to the whole Toplist site thing but just want to say i think you (admin) are doing a great job, so far my site works fine, no problems, very easy to understand (even if you have very little HTML know-how) - Traffic flow is good & the speed of the site is good. A place to have 3rd party Ads would be good, but there is space on the board for that stuff now & you can also sell Banner spaces. I run a few other Advertising sites, so the Toplist site is great & fits in well. Thanks for doing such a good job.