PDA

View Full Version : Topsite Member Removal Option

pirates
02-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Not that we need to encourage people to remove themselves from a topsite but I find it odd there is no removal option when a member wants to remove themselves from a topsite. I recently tried to remove a site from a topsite and found there was no option to do so. I made an attempt to contact the topsite manager but I never got a reply. I had to resort to changing my info and using REMOVE ME as my site title. I was just curious as to why there currently isn't an option to remove oneself.

webspromote
02-19-2011, 10:25 PM
I think only the owner of gotop100 can delete your account. Our sites are only sub-domain which we don't have much control of it.

pirates
02-20-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't mean being able to remove a topsite all together. Though that should be an option too, or at least to flag your topsite for removal.

What I'm talking about is if your a member of a topsite... being able to remove your listing from that topsite.

Even.... dare I say it (dont hurt me!), Ultimate Topsites has these basic options.

blogvillage
04-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Along those same lines, it would be great if someone who has not clicked in for say, 3 months, would be automatically deleted.

admin
04-25-2011, 11:10 AM
We are currently working on adding this as a Plugin, "inactive purge" which will give you the option to enable this function and set when & how members are classed as inactive.

maplestorytop
05-21-2011, 01:41 AM
^^^^^^^
Hooray! MOre updates :D