PDA

View Full Version : New Support System - Coming Soon

admin
04-05-2011, 07:39 PM
First off I will apologise for the lack of support from myself & I will be responding to all support requests over the next 48 hours.

I am also working on integrating a new support system that will not only help me to help you, it will also allow me to expand and add a support team to help run the site.

I will keep everyone updated on when the new support system will go live, but aside from the main topsite functionality & design this is also top priority.

mtwmommiesfaves
04-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Sounds good! Thanks!

jackiep2011
06-06-2011, 09:30 PM
how come no body uses the forums to find help and other than mine nobody has posted since april. I need help with some things as I am new
Why isn't there somebody moderating this forum and answer posts to help others. Doesn't make scence you don't have people here every day running this since you have a top site business. I need to know how to put my advertising buttons in and a few other things..... I made some buttons today and I put them in buttons and banners area but I don't know how to ad them in as a row or a table of them like in other cool sites in here. So can somebody email me and help me or add me to skype
for some instructions. skype Chasing_birdsJP2011 jackie@jackiepopp.com