PDA

View Full Version : owner change

admin
06-13-2011, 07:08 AM
Gotopsite.com has changed owner and currently a process of site's transfer is started. The previous owner promised to stop all current paypal upgrade subscriptions but current subscribers can stop subscriptions themseleves to make sure they are stopped.
Meanwhile for all users our ads will be disabled.
If we decide to enable our ads again then obligations to current subscribers will be fulfilled until their subscriptions expire.

maplestorytop
06-13-2011, 09:48 PM
The previous owner said he will make me a moderator since I volunteered and he would upgrade me.

allstitchings
06-14-2011, 11:47 PM
I only upgraded about 3 weeks ago. The right thing to do is refund payment if all sites are now ad free?

I just looked at my PayPal transaction. I paid on June 2, 13 days ago. I would like a refund please. I have 45 days to take out a dispute about this transaction. I am not expecting the new owner to refund me unless the old owner passed on the money to them.

admin
10-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Hello, sorry for not answering for such big period of time.
Now I have time to develop gotop100.com. It still remains ads free.

allstitchings, I had no money from paid accounts from the previous owner so I can't do any refunds. I hope you've solved this problem with the previous owner.

maplestroytop, right now I don't know if I need moderators but you'll be the first if I'll need them. Of course, if you still wish it.