PDA

View Full Version : Approve Member Accounts Page

blogvillage
09-19-2011, 03:26 AM
This page is difficult to work with. First, the admin message in red takes up half the page. So, I have to scroll or cursor over to see the blog and get to the approve/decline/delete message. Once I make my selection, the cursor jumps back to the top of the page and your red message.

It would be really nice if you could reduce the size of your message, reduce the size of the gird with blogs, putting the banner last, and the approve/decline/delete closer to the left margin. Also, if you could keep the cursor on the blog below the one actioned, that would help.

I have to cursor down, scroll over, open the blog in new tab, take action, repeat, repeat, repeat. If I have 50 blogs to go through, this is very tiresome.

Thanks for your consideration,

CyberCelt

blogvillage
10-07-2011, 08:53 PM
I appreciate the changes made. This page is difficult to work with. First, the admin message in red takes up half the page. So, I have to scroll or cursor over to see the blog and get to the approve/decline/delete message. Once I make my selection, the cursor jumps back to the top of the page and your red message.

It would be really nice if you could reduce the size of your message, and the approve/decline/delete closer to the left margin. Also, if you could keep the cursor on the blog below the one actioned, that would help.

I have to cursor down, scroll over, open the blog in new tab, take action, repeat, repeat, repeat. If I have 50 blogs to go through, this is very tiresome.

Thanks for your consideration,

CyberCelt

PS An email in return for the one I sent you or a reply here in the forum would be courteous.

admin
10-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Hello, I'll fix what I can in several days.
Sorry for delay in answer, it was caused by personal problems.