PDA

View Full Version : Moving to new server

admin
11-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Due to hardware server problems last week gotop100.com was often unreachable.
To solve this problem we're moving gotop100.com to new server in few days. To make gotop100.com work stable until it is moved to the new server we temporarily turned off reranks, resets and new incoming and outgoing hits count.

admin
11-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Update:
Hosting support told me that problem of constant server problems for the last days were in server's power supply.
Good news: Yesterday they moved gotop100.com to another server. Everything seems to work properly now .
Not good news:
BUT they did no final synchronization of data right before switching DNS to new server.
Because of such actions some changes that were made to toplists or sites in some yesterday's short period of time can be lost.
If you made any changes to your toplists or sites yesterday then please check them and if they are not saved then please redo them.
I'm sorry for this situation. Hope this will never happen again.

admin
11-12-2011, 11:21 PM
If you see any problems please use tickets.

halloweenmaster
12-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Hello,

I'm having problem with my own HalloweenMaster's Topsites because when everybody told me they did click on "vote" button icon, and I don't see any vote counts to my topsites. Why?

Thanks,
Chris aka HalloweenMaster

admin
12-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Hello,

I'm having problem with my own HalloweenMaster's Topsites because when everybody told me they did click on "vote" button icon, and I don't see any vote counts to my topsites. Why?

Thanks,
Chris aka HalloweenMaster

Hello, do you mean in hits or "rate this site" link?
Please use tickets if you have any problems.