+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helping YOU With your Meta Tags -- See Image!!!

chryssy67

Helping YOU With your Meta Tags -- See Image!!!

Sometimes it's hard to explain to others how something is done, so I made a 'screen shot' of my meta tags page and hopefully that will help more people who have struggled with this:

*In the first box you type in the subject; i.e. "description", "keywords", "language", "author", "distribution", and "copyright"---just to mention the basics.

In the second box you type in the actual content that relates to the first box; i.e. for description you will write a short description of your list; for keywords, you will type in single words separated by commas that identify your list; you don't need language unless your list supports foreign languages; for author, you can type the owner's name or owner's email address; distribution is if you want your site listed globally--if not don't use it at all; and for copyright, you type in the site's official name, and current year.

Do not use quotations in the boxes. Just use commas to separate the keywords.

Good Luck!

Scott
    Hi chryssy67 - thanks for posting that! I'm sure it will help a lot of people

+ Reply to Thread