+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Manual links why nothing showed up on the main banner sit

triumph_76

Manual links why nothing showed up on the main banner sit

I tried to tranfer links to here manually. Nothing showed up. I waited an hour I ended up deleting the 4 members of the links and sent emails out to them hoping they will register. I am lost here, as I do not know how to ad members, and why their urls did not show up.
    Thanks

Scott
    You probably have the minimum incoming hits set to something other than 0. If it is set to 1, they have to send 1 visitor to be listed. If it is set to 2, they have to send 2 visitors to be listed etc etc. If you want everyone to show up regardless of whether or not they have sent any visitors, set it to 0.

triumph_76

I set the amount ans still nothing

I set what you stated, I added once again members, and banners and listing still not listed.

Scott
    What is your top list?

triumph_76
    Connellsville Ghost hunters organization..Is that what you need?
    A link of mine emailed and mentioned about nothing being placed there. I deleted her out she is going to join tomorrow. but here is my link
    http://cgho100listings.gotop100.com/

Scott
    Your minimum incoming hits is set to 20. This means that in order for a site to display on your list, they would first have to send 20 visitors. As I mentioned earlier, you need to set that to 0 if you want all sites to display regardless of whether or not they have sent visitors.

triumph_76
    Dave, thanks for helping me out. Now I have another problem and getting feedback about links. I have noticed that some of the banners are disappearing. I went in to edit, and they are showing up there, but not on the main page.. I re-entered the banners again. Is this an on going thing with the program or is there something that I am not doing correctly?
    Thanks for all your help
    Cheryl

Scott
    The only reason I can think of for that is that you have to wait for the list to re-rank before changes you make show up on your list. Most lists re-rank every 30 minutes (unless you have set it to something else). If you don't want to wait, you can manually rerank your list so that the changes you make are immediate.

+ Reply to Thread