+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lines from between sites are gone

smilesacrossmiles

Lines from between sites are gone

Hi-
    I am just getting my list set up. Yesterday all of the lines between the sites disappeared on my list. I have no idea why this happened or how to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks so much. Kerry

Scott
    It sounds like you changed some colors, or edited the margins in the css. What is your list?

smilesacrossmiles
    smilesacrossmilescards.gotop100.com

Scott
    Hello,

Try adding something like: background-color:#000000; (or any other color) underneath .Membertable in your css

It looks like the background color was removed, which is what makes it appear that there are lines between the site listings.

Either that, or changing the member listings from #FFFFFF to some other color would work too. If they are both the same color though, then you won't be able to see any lines.

smilesacrossmiles
    I tried it, but it didn't work, just made the list wider.

Scott
    I don't see how changing the background color of the member table could make the list wider.

I just changed it to black for you by doing what I said earlier:

Add this line underneath .Membertable in the css

background-color: #000000;

I left it there so you can see what I mean... If you don't like the black you can change it to another color, or remove it

smilesacrossmiles
    Thanks so much for your help! (I don't know why it got wider, who knows how I could have done it wrong )

Kerry

tammy1999
    I also have a question about this. I did what you said above, but it just turned all my header black. I am only wanting the lines between the listings to be black. What do you suggest?

http://tagleenterprises.gotop100.com/

Thanks

Scott
    Are you sure you put that line of code under ".Membertable" ?

.Membertable does not affect the header at all. I suspect you put it under ".Maintable"

Let me know.

tammy1999
    If you put it under the member table, the whole top of my site goes black. The area where the header is.

MemberTable {
    width:780;
    font-family:comic sans ms;
    border-style:solid;
    border-color:#99CC66;
    border-width:5px;
    border-spacing:5px;
    border-collapse:separate;
    background-color: #000000;

This is where I put it. Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread