+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of My Member is gone in my top list member's list!!!

edarrel

One of My Member is gone in my top list member's list!!!

In my top list, i just hit 101 members. My problem was, it was supposed to be 102 members already but my #198 member in my member's list was gone. I didn't remember taking them off in my list and if I did accidentally, I didn't know how I did it since I didn't see any button to cancel your existing members.

I tried going to the link of that members who's gone in my list and just trying to check out if my link is still there in there website, and it is, which is weird coz they were gone in my member's list.

Did I do something wrong? How can I bring them back in my list. I have not seen their banner anywhere in my top list either. Here is there info:

Name: jorge
    Site Name: Bingo Bingo Bingo Bingo
    Site Description: $5.00 - $50.00 FREE ..No Deposit Required...Some of the best sites featured offering great bonus signup offers. Play 75 and 90 Ball Bingo!LOTS OF FREE MONEY TO GET AND PLAY WITH! UK Bingo 5.00 - 25.00 Also Available!!
    Url: http://bingobingobingobingo.gotop100.com

Please help!

Thank you.

Scott
    It was probably removed by our system. Due to advertising constraints, bingo / gambling related sites are not allowed to be displayed on any lists that have not upgraded to ad-free.

edarrel
    oh okay...i am sorry! i didn't know that...

so if i will upgade to the ad-free, the system will automatically add it back?

Scott
    No, you would have to re-add it manually or have the person who signed up sign up again.

+ Reply to Thread