+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When you get a chance....

Dirty Butter

When you get a chance....

I have received this message each time I tried to access this application:

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spiware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spiware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
    It's number 1263 in my Waiting to be Processed page.

Your software is set to reject the post if it has the correct spelling of spiware in it. Seems odd to me.

Scott
    Ok, that looks like someone submitted a blog hosted by google, and it's just a bad link or something. I tried just pasting that URL into my browser and get the same error from google. I'd just delete it.

Also, spy-ware was a keyword that I banned because people were spamming anti spy-ware junk on the forum.

Dirty Butter
    Thanks, Dave!

As for the ban - it's awfully easy to get around one, isn't it??? LOL!

Scott
    Yep it is! Most of those are by "bots" and no actual humans even visit the list to know if the post they make get through or not.

+ Reply to Thread