+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banner Pictures Not Showing

ets

Banner Pictures Not Showing

I've added one site with a banner, and two of my own linking banners today, but the banner pics are not showing up. All you see is the little x in the corner. Is it something with the system today or something else?

Scott
    Hello,

Please include your top list URL in future posts so that we can look into it.

I found your URL from your other post, and I only see 1 broken image. It doesn't look like the image exists.

ets
    That's weird. I've uploaded it three times and clicked save each time. I don't get why the pic isn't showing.

ets
    Okay...it's not just me. I even created a new banner and uploaded it. Now someone else has added their banner and it's not showing either. Is it possible that I've accidently done something in the settings that's keeping the banners from showing up?

Scott
    Check for errors after clicking the submit button - you would see them at the top of the page. It is possible the image size is too large.

Also, the other broken one I see is a photobucket one - the url entered for the image does not lead to an image, it leads to a webpage. That's why it's not working.

ets
    I reloaded the Apple Boutique banner. It's still not showing. It's really odd because two other banners are the exact same and they showed up. There isn't an error message.

The other missing banner is another persons (the photobucket banner). What instructions should I give them to fix it?

Scott
    Can you please email the banner to me?

The only thing you can tell the other people is they entered a web page, not an image URL. If you visit the link they entered for the banner you will see what I mean.

+ Reply to Thread