+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new Topsite

Marianne

A new Topsite

I currently have a topsite named Apple Annies Topsite named after my website. I would like to create another topsite named after my other website, but when I go to create it, it wants to change the topsite I already have.

Scott
    Hello,

That's not possible. Where exactly are you going to create a new site? Please post the URL.

Thanks,

Dave

Marianne
    Hi...I maybe doing this wrong, but here's what I did...
    On the bottom of the page of my current toplist, I clicked on Create your toplist for free.
    It took me to http://www.gotop.com
    It asked for manager login which I did.
    I clicked on quick set up.
    It asks for various questions but nevers asks for a topsite name, website url etc. It also has the color there I used for my first topsite and asked me to download another if I want another background???
    I also tried it another way and when it asked you to type in "security letters" in the box ...it says I typed in the wrong letters..which I haven't. So I couldn't do it that way either. I had no problems setting up the first topsite, it was that easy. I am stumped....Marianne

Scott
    Ahh, gotop100.com is the home page. Manager log in is where people log in to their existing lists. You've been logging in to edit your existing list, not creating a new one.

Click the "Create your Top 100" picture, or text link - that will get you to the sign up form.

Marianne
    Well I went and filled out the form. It then stated my emails did not match. They did. I did it 6 times. Same thing. Then it said my verification code was wrong. I did that several times also. It did not work. I have no clue.

Scott
    There must have been a space or something in one of the emails. It is working fine for everyone else. The verification code is case sensitive.

If you get one that doesn't seem like it is working it could be because a 1 looks like a lowercase L or the letter o looks like the number 0, or something. Just refresh it and get a different verification code.

Marianne
    Hi...Well I finally got it set up. The email was correct because I checked it and did it several times as well as the verification code. Thanks for all your help!

Scott
    No problem, glad you got it set up!

+ Reply to Thread