+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for an easy way ...

Dirty Butter

Looking for an easy way ...

I'm hoping there is an easy way for me to generate a list of members that I need to contact. I need to email about 150 members who have not voted for themselves since the last reset. I sure would hate to have to do this individually. Right now, the only way I see to do it is to write down the member numbers from a sorted list from the Member List. Then go to the Contact Members form and check off those numbers.

Is there any way to accomplish this within the program, rather than manually? Would it be a feature that others would use often enough to consider it as a suggestion for future improvements? It could be accomplished by adding in a few extra columns to the Contact page, ideally sortable, or by a Search function, with a way to limit the search to certain criteria. In my case, I'd want Hits In. There have been times when it would have been helpful to be able to quickly identify a member by their email address. Now, when someone emails me, and I need to deal with their blog, but they forget to tell me "who they are," I have to visually hunt for their email address on the Contact Member page.

Scott
    it's a good idea - i'll add it to the list. The directory script is almost done and then we'll get going on some of these enhancements.

Dirty Butter
    Thanks, Dave! I noticed you had someone complaining about how unhelpful this forum was for them. I have certainly found you to be very responsive! I look forward to seeing some of my list of suggestions implemented.

Scott
    Thanks Yeah, some people are just never happy - I don't know what he was going on about. Needless to say his accounts are gone as per his request. No skin off my back.

Anyway, regarding the changes, I appreciate your patience while we get things done. I appreciate your suggestions on how we can improve Go Top 100. Shouldn't be much longer now that the directory is almost done....

Scott
    I just pm'd you with a list of upgrades the programmer has to work on

+ Reply to Thread