+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting my code

mainely

Getting my code

I need my code to link the top site banner to? Where can I find it?

Scott
    Log in at http://YOURSITE.gotop100.com/members/ using the username and password you gave to the site you added. You will see the linking code there.

mainely

code

I clicked the link in your post and it won't let me in - I used the correct password, etc. I can get in but not from this link. There is no code on my main page? I have clicked every link there and no code?

Breezie
    The link above is meant as an example, its not an actual link

You would need to replace the YOURSITE with the name of your top site list.

mainely

code

I figured out why my password stuff wasn't working! I wasn't using WWW as capitals.
    The code isn't there! I have looked everywhere for it?

Scott
    If you log in to the members area as I showed above (also, another way to get there is just to go to your top list, and click "Member Login"), then you would click "Get Your Link Code". Then on the new screen, you would click the "Generate" button.

mainely
    This is the code that was generated when I signed in from my members area. Now - can I use this to link my sign-up banner (on my site) to my list page for anyone wanting to join? Wasn't sure because it has MY member # in the code.

<a href="http://wwwmainelytwigs.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=101" target="_blank">
    </a>

Scott
    Sure you can do that, it'll count for a visitor for your site, and they'll go straight to the top list page.

mainely

code

I got it working with that code. Thought it would be ok but wanted to make sure! Thank you for all your help! :!:

Scott
    No Problem.

+ Reply to Thread