+ Reply to Thread

Thread: errors

childcare

errors

I am not able o change my banner this is what the error message says:
    Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpR91csp' to '/home/metropolis/main/gotop100.com/public_html/lists/childcare /custombanners/u101.gif' in /home/metropolis/main/gotop100.com/public_html/manager/services/members.php on line 227

How are you Dave? My computer crashed and was down for awhile. I am alive again.
    Leah
    childcare Topsites :lol:

Scott
    Hi Leah!

Glad to see you're back online! How are your sites doing?

Are you trying to edit one of your sites from the manager admin? Or are you logging in as a member of your top list and trying to edit the banner from there? I have been unable to reproduce the error message that you mentioned. I even changed your banner and then changed it back again with no errors.

Dave

childcare

oh

hummmm, wonder why we cant change it?
    I am trying to change it in the managers area. I will try to do it in the members area next. will this be fixed soon?
    my sites are doing ago, as you know my childcare site was fully deletd so i am in the process of rebuilding them still it will take awhile. thanks for asking. :lol:

Scott
    I'm not sure what it is that needs fixing - like I said I am able to log in to your manager admin and change banners for your site with no errors. Maybe you can give me some more information:

Which site is it that you are trying to change the banner for?
    Can you email me the banner you are trying to change it to (email it to admin@gotop100.com)

If you can do that for me, I'll get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Dave

+ Reply to Thread