+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blogs.....

Jamie T

Blogs.....

Costum blog making would be nice......

...and wow can I get a top100 forum my self for my top 100 site??? ops:

Scott
    We are working on hosted blogs on another site... should be ready in about a week or so. Not sure what you mean by the 2nd question......

Jamie T
    Well you guys have this forum here, so wouldn't it be nice if all gotop100 owners could also have a forum like this for there site 8)

Scott
    This is a free top list host. Forum hosting is something we might look at in the future, but it would be on a different domain. There are lots of good free forum hosts out there right now

Jamie T
    yes and I got one: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Renegade_SAS_clan/index.php

but It would be cool to have a forum like this that really was ment to be see like http://cnc.gotop100.com/forum that would be nice to have and the blog http://cnc.gotop100.com/blog that would be better promosion for the site to :twisted:

Scott
    Sorry, but that is unlikely to happen. We do have blog hosting almost set up on a different domain. I'll announce it when it is ready to go.

editor
    Dave, a loyal member here! But when I saw who is doing the blogs on your domain, I have to say, WHOA. I was going to get one, but it appears the spammers got there before I did? Any news on restrictions? It is a good idea though. Kudos.

Scott
    No worries - spammers tend to post 1 post and then forget about it. Old blogs that haven't been posted to get deleted after a while. They are not really hurting anyone as long as they are not posting anything against our terms.

Right now there are only a couple of them on there and I'm still deciding what to do about it. Other people are using it to post business opportunities and that's fine with me - where do I draw the line? Look at some of the big blog hosts like blogspot - 90% of it is spam. For now, as long as they are not posting anything against the terms I'll leave it and delete the unused blogs.

We need some more real bloggers on there though so that the most recent posts, etc on the index page are from real bloggers hint hint!

Jamie T
    me a loyal member, ty sorry for inactive me I was sick for 1 month and vacation for 1 month big test and allot more but ince to be back

+ Reply to Thread