+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: List Break Suggestion

Dirty Butter

List Break Suggestion

It would be nice to be able to leave all the code in a list break, but turn it on and off, so information would not have to be started from scratch each time the section was needed.

Scott
    I'm afraid that one isn't possible, but you could easily keep text files on your local PC to copy and paste from.

On another note, we do have a few of the new features working, I'll post a detailed list later.

Dirty Butter
    That's what I've been doing, Dave. Just thought it would be a nice feature. No problem.

I'm looking forward to your announcement!

Dirty Butter
    I just noticed the request for membership area lists their email addresses now. Thanks! I used it today, so I could explain why I declined a member and suggested they apply again after they have more posts.

Dirty Butter
    WOW! Now I've discovered the member ID automatically added to emails!! Fantastic!! You are helping me a LOT!!

Scott
    Maybe instead of posting a list of features we've added I'll just let you discover them one by one on your own

Dirty Butter
    :P :lol: :shock: :lol:

No more back slashes in the emails, either!! This is like a great Easter egg hunt!

Dirty Butter
    I used the new feature showing the Hits to create an email for only members who were not active today. Thanks so much for adding that column!!

Have I found them all that are currently in place yet???

Scott
    To be honest I'm not 100% sure what all they have finished. I was just going to wait for them to get me the completed list and then post everything at once.

Dirty Butter
    Having the member number in the email automatically is turning out to be a wonderful time saver. I sent out the email to about 150 members, so it's great that the ones who are replying have the number in their subject line. I used to have to hunt them down on the list, and now I can just go straight to their blog to see what the problem is.

+ Reply to Thread