+ Reply to Thread

Thread: go back to top100/index or go back after joining

water05201

go back to top100/index or go back after joining

Is there an easy way that my visitors can go back to my top sites page after adding their site to my list? As of now, it's very difficult to get back (the back browser button won't work cause of past data), and there are no links anywhere on the page to get back to my site. I've looked around at other top 100 sites and hit "add your site" to see if anyone else resolved this issue and it seems no one has. Once they join your site, I guess you just have to hope they remembered how they got there when they initially joined?

Scott
    Hmm, I had never thought of that. They do get an email after joining that contains their unique linking code to link to your list and they would be able to find it that way.

If you have all top list links set to open in a new window, when they click the "Your site here" link (below existing sites) it will open in a new window, leaving your top list in the previous window. In addition, the link to "Add Your Site" that you see at the top of your list should open in a new window unless you have changed that link.

water05201
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveS
    Hmm, I had never thought of that. They do get an email after joining that contains their unique linking code to link to your list and they would be able to find it that way.

If you have all top list links set to open in a new window, when they click the "Your site here" link (below existing sites) it will open in a new window, leaving your top list in the previous window. In addition, the link to "Add Your Site" that you see at the top of your list should open in a new window unless you have changed that link.
    Ah yes, it worked for me. I don't know how I got lost last time. But, the way I found THIS site was it was the only thing to click on at the bottom of the page when I joined someone else's site, and I had no other window's open. So...maybe they changed the code so it didn't open in a new window?

+ Reply to Thread