+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In a newer version..

Black Angel

In a newer version..

Would it be possible:

1. To have 1 728x90 customizeable google ad, instead of 2 small ones? I use IF as an example because they are quite big but only have 1 ad on their pages..

2. To customize the box below that says "This site powered by GoTop100.com
    Create Your Top List for Free" it'd be a lot nicer if we could have it match the skin on our topsite.

3. To add a cell on top of the ones that say "in, out, site, rank" so that we can have a image similar to the .maintitle on IF/IPB forums? The main title image is the image that shows the category name. On my forum, it'd be the one with the blue..

Scott

Re: In a newer version..

Would it be possible:

1. To have 1 728x90 customizeable google ad, instead of 2 small ones? I use IF as an example because they are quite big but only have 1 ad on their pages..
    We have a few other layouts that have the 728x90 ad. All you have to do is choose one of those. Might want to save your css first though so that you can just paste it in again.

2. To customize the box below that says "This site powered by GoTop100.com
    Create Your Top List for Free" it'd be a lot nicer if we could have it match the skin on our topsite.
    If I am able to customize the google ads so they automatically match pages, the box at the bottom will as well.

3. To add a cell on top of the ones that say "in, out, site, rank" so that we can have a image similar to the .maintitle on IF/IPB forums? The main title image is the image that shows the category name. On my forum, it'd be the one with the blue..
    No, not at this time. You can place an image immediately above the table, but it wouldn't be part of the actual table.

Black Angel
    Thank you for the reply, is there anyway I can get my topsite to look like my preview?

I found a design that i liked, and customized it using the colors from my css, and the preview came out perfectly (minus the ad, which never changed but I know you are working on it..)

when I chose to preview the skin before saving it, the box at the bottom came out like this.. which, if the text were a slightly smaller size would be great, (but I don't care about that for now, as I love how the preview turned out.)

but when I saved it thinking that that was what it would look like, the box came back, as if I never did anything to it..

Scott
    There must be a minor glitch with how the preview displays that box then. As of right now it is always supposed to be a white box (because if people had the power to change it, then there would be plenty of people taking advantage of that and making it invisible).

Once I can get the google ads to match up, I'll include the same code in that box.

Black Angel
    Thanks for that, I just noticed that the ads are now the same color as everything else, and I am ecstatic. Thank you very much.. 8)

Have you any updates about the ad at the bottom? They still don't match even though the google ad is perfect..

Scott
    Ah, no I haven't gotten to that for the older templates yet, will try to do asap.

+ Reply to Thread