+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New User

Ever1

New User

Not trying to be stupid, but I've tried to find this information, but I don't see it.

1. My website that I used to join is not showing up. How do I add it?

2. If I want to add other sites, do I need to open and account for each one?

3. Was I suppose to receive a link so that I could link back to my original sponsor? If so, I don't recall ever receiving it.

4. Do I have a link that I give to others, or was this sent by automatic email?

Thanks.

Scott

Re: New User

Quote Originally Posted by Ever1
    Do you mean you added your site to an existing top list or you created your own top list? If you created your own, you need to add sites to it by clicking the "Your site here" link on your top list.

If you mean adding more sites to your own top list, yes they all get their own member account.

3. Was I suppose to receive a link so that I could link back to my original sponsor? If so, I don't recall ever receiving it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by original sponsor. If you add a site to someone's top list, then you will receive a link code to use to link to them. If you are creating your own top list, when people join your list, they receive a link code to link to your list. Hope that helps.

When people sign up for your top list, they will receive the link via email.

I hope I have answered your questions

Ever1

Re: New User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever1
    Do you mean you added your site to an existing top list or you created your own top list? If you created your own, you need to add sites to it by clicking the "Your site here" link on your top list.

If you mean adding more sites to your own top list, yes they all get their own member account.

I'm not sure what you mean by original sponsor. If you add a site to someone's top list, then you will receive a link code to use to link to them. If you are creating your own top list, when people join your list, they receive a link code to link to your list. Hope that helps.

When people sign up for your top list, they will receive the link via email.

I hope I have answered your questions
    Yes, you did. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread