+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto Reset not working?

Mergus

Auto Reset not working?

Hi!
    I have had troubble with my list for a longer while, and now I'm finally taking the time to ask for some advice.

The thing is that the list does not reset automatically every 30 days even if I have specifically commanded it to in the "Reset options".
    The manual reseting works fine, but it feels exhausting needing to reset the list manually every time.

If someone knows what to do (or what I've done wrong) please tell me. It would be nice to have a properly working list.

Scott
    You are brave to post your non-english top list here... have you read the terms? English sites only. Since I can sort of tell what your list is about I will let it slide but be careful what kinds of sites you allow on your list.

Anyway, your list is set to reset next on Sat, 03.01.08 5:26 - server time. Let's wait until then and I will keep an eye on it and see what it is doing.

Or, if you prefer, I can temporarily change it to reset every 1 day, and watch and see what happens. Let me know if you would like me to do that.

PS, I looked at your list stats and it has reset faithfully every 30 days. Keep in mind that does not mean it will reset the same day every month. It could reset on the 1st, and if that month has 31 days in it, it will reset again on the 31st.

Mergus
    Okay, then the problem just occurs in my head. I will wait and see.

And I will pm you about the non-english deal. But I thank you for your understanding. My intention has not been to be rude or disrespectful.

Scott
    Ok, please remind me on the first of March if I forget to check on it.

Thanks!

Scott
    Your top list reset this morning when it was supposed to.

+ Reply to Thread