+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wondering and Angry..

registerrooms

Wondering and Angry..

I was wondering how come I paid the upgrade to have no ads 3 days ago and still I am looking at tacky ads. I have emailed 3 times without no reply or resolution. Any idea why? ops:

Scott
    I received 1 email from you, not 3... and was away on a family emergency all day yesterday, got in at 3am this morning. Ads are removed.

PS. When I received notification of your payment, I immediately emailed you to find out what list is yours. You replied friday evening... 36 hours ago. Not 3 days ago.

registerrooms
    I have a copy of all 3 emails and we repsonded upon receipt of the email. I understand family emergencies. But some sort of reply would of been better then none. And the this reply? Is this how customers are treated?

Scott
    I don't see anything wrong with my reply. I am simply stating the facts as I see them, to protect the reputation we have here of good (and normally very fast) customer service.

I think that you will find that customers are treated very well here, as evidenced by this forum.

You may have a copy of all 3 emails but I only received one email from you, as I mentioned, on Friday evening, with the name of your list. I even checked my spam box for the other 2 and there's nothing there either.

+ Reply to Thread