+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sites Submitted Over Limit Allowed

alvinonline

Sites Submitted Over Limit Allowed

Just wondering: :?:

I have my Top Sites service set for max of 40 site listings.
    If more than 40 sites are submitted.
    Are they just not accepted automaticaly or accepted and only the 40 sites with highest ranking are shown on page.

Scott
    Currently, if you have chosen to display 40 sites per page, then the 40 sites with the most votes will be displayed on page 1. If you have more than 40 members, the remaining members will be listed on page 2, etc.

We are in the process of adding the ability to limit the total number of sites. For example, if you have chosen to only display 40 sites, but you have 50 members, only the top 40 will be displayed (across as many pages as you want). New members will still be able to sign up but they won't be displayed unless they make your top 40. This feature is coming soon.

alvinonline

Now I Understand

Thanks DaveS, for your prompt and clear answer to my question.

I looked at several other web based TopSites services and test drove a couple. I was not happy with any of them and thank goodness I came across Go Top 100. Totaly amazed at features, ease of setup, and very clean pathway from moment I hit the site till I had my service up and running. Also, thanks for useing the unobtrusive type google ads.

Only one thing/feature I would like to have, but will save that suggestion to be posted in "Suggestions" forum a little later after I get ironed out in my mind just what I am asking for. :?

Scott
    Thanks for the kind words - mind if I use them as a "testimonial" on our index page? LOL

Dave

alvinonline
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveS
    Thanks for the kind words - mind if I use them as a "testimonial" on our index page? LOL

Dave
    Sure Dave, help yourself.
    I ment every one of them for real. 8)

OBTW - I used to write Ad Copy for a used car lot, oops, Previously Owned Motor Vehicle Emporium. :wink:
    Alvin

+ Reply to Thread