+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to ban a member from my topsite?

halloweenmaster

How to ban a member from my topsite?

Hi

I would like to know how can I ban a member from my topsite? I mean, is there any way I can ban a person by coming back again, ever?

For example, I already deleted the member's account. It's all clean! But that person kept coming back again and post repeatedly after I deleted the account over and over, again and again. Well, can you tell me how to prevent this person from coming back again? Any ideas? And also, is there IP address where I can see and select to prevent this person not to come back and re-post again?

FYI: If you do not understand what I'm talking about, then please feel free to ask me a question. Thank you for reading.

Scott
    By "posting" do you mean, creating a new member account, adding their site to your top list again?

halloweenmaster
    Yes, that's exactly right. Once I removed their account and they kept coming back to create the new account again. Well, is there any way I can block them from coming back to create another account again?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS
    By "posting" do you mean, creating a new member account, adding their site to your top list again?

Scott
    Have you taken a look at the ban feature in your admin?

halloweenmaster
    Ok, I think I found this one... Is that "Edit Ban Lists" or what? I already typed in their email addresses. Thanks a lot! 8)

Scott
    Yes, it's in edit ban lists. You can also enter their web site URL to ban that.

+ Reply to Thread