+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I changed something but dont know what

imvutopdev

I changed something but dont know what

I did something in my setting so that none of my accounts show up. I reset the hit counter back to 1..but the accounts still arent showing. But also when you hit the search button now there are also no banners.. I dont know what I changed there to take them away.. Also When you click a banner to get to the site I see the were you tricked to get here page but when I joined this site through another group I dont see that page is there a way to by pass that page?I myself have clicked the wrong button not meaning too

Scott
    Hello, I see a site listed on your account.

When I click the search button I see all 3 sites. What did you enter in the search field?

To disable the gateway click "advanced setup" then "gateway options"

imvutopdev
    I dont know what understand what the gateway even is or what it is for. I have 3 sites on my account so good new is one is now showing up when none was showing up how do I get all to show up? and then any after that?

Scott
    The gateway is what you asked me about in your previous post.

Also When you click a banner to get to the site I see the were you tricked to get here page but when I joined this site through another group I dont see that page is there a way to by pass that page?
    As I mentioned in my email, the faq explains why members are not showing up on your list, and gives instructions for exactly what to do about it.

+ Reply to Thread