+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is True and/or false mean?

What is True and/or false mean?

In my member list, under the heading of Active, some of my sites are coming up as "false" while others are "true". Even the ones that I submit myself are coming up as "false" and are unable to be viewed.

Why?

I know they are legit, I did them myself. Any help for this?

Re: What is True and/or false mean?

I would like to know the answer to this as well - I have added several sites and they are listing as "false" even though I have set them to "active" in the creation process.

Thanks

Garry

Yes, I have the exact same issue - please advise on how I may make the false a true on the 3 (so far) sites accounts that I am having issues with

Hi Earn,

No answer yet from the administrators of this site - I resolved my FALSE issues by deleting them as the Manager and then Added them by running the web page and clicking on the Add your Site button. One at a time - then went back into the Site Manager area and approved them. At least they are now Active and working fine.

The Add Site function within the Manager area seems to do everything except "True" them no matter what you try - so delete them in manager and add them via running the site as a visitor and add the sites.

Sorry for repeating myself but wanted to make it clear on how I resolve the issue. Not effective or efficient but works.

Garry

Oh hey Garry, thanks ! I'll try that now...

+ Reply to Thread