+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not Receiving Validation Email

Not Receiving Validation Email

Hi,

I registered a little over 24 hours ago and tried to get the validation email several times with two different emails, but I haven't received it yet. Is there anything different I can do? It kind of has me in limbo because I can't do anything outside of the forum without having my account validated.

Re: Not Receiving Validation Email

I also registered on another topsite that has very few sites listed and has had no new ones for ages. (I wanted to breath some life into an existing list rather than start another one). I got the vote button and added my banner but am still waiting for the site' owner /admin to validate me. The absence of any response from that list's admin suggests that the list has been abandoned (which is the reason that I wanted gotop100 to make me the manager of that list).
    Last edited by avesworld; 10-25-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: To improve my message.
    AVES WORLD Best Bird Sites

Aviculture | Bird Conservation | Avicultural Conventions | Bird Parks | Aviary-Breeding

http://avesworld.gotop100.com

You have to approve them in the admin controls which member that has joined to approve or spammed members not to approve like for example.

For the record, I have still not received an 'approval' or 'denied' email from the other list to which I am trying to add my website. Also, my ticket/request to Gotop100 admin at the time, suggesting a solution, because the other list has obviously been abandoned, has not been answered.
    AVES WORLD Best Bird Sites

Aviculture | Bird Conservation | Avicultural Conventions | Bird Parks | Aviary-Breeding

http://avesworld.gotop100.com

I need help sending out vote links for the members when they join my site. and all the verification stuff for it. I approved it. but they said they did not get and email.

I have taken the steps to join the top 100 now for the 4th time,and have never received any kind of email from them,I really want my site to be a part of the top 100,,,,,,, is anyone here or is this just dead air and I am wasting my time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if anyone with the top 100 is out there and see's this,drop me a message,,,,grayghost668@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread