+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Several problems

Several problems

The server always seems to be slow, and it's not resetting the list when I manually re-rank it, so when I approve new listings, the sites aren't appearing on the list.

For a while now, I've had problems with banners not showing up, even though I've approved banners to be used and they are within the file size and pixel size limits I've set. It doesn't matter if the banners are from an external url, or if they've been uploaded directly. Any help solving this would be appreciated. Thanks. I have e-mailed support about the banner problem, but I've had no response and it's been several days now, even though I marked it as a priority.

Re: Several problems

We are having same issue. When we are updating our site, it saves it, but doesnt publish it. Get a 404 page. Same thing here also as we emailed support with no response.

Re: Several problems

I think the problem is that it's just not updating for some reason, but as you don't even get any response from support, there's little point in even sending them a ticket. I'm just glad I'm not paying money for this.

+ Reply to Thread