+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Removing Google Ads

Ragbags

Removing Google Ads

How long after you pay for the ads to be removed does It take affect.

holidayscrapping

Re: Removing Google Ads

I also have been trying to contact support because I have paid the 12.00 to have the ads removed for a year last month and this morning the google ads where back on my site. Is there a problem with the google ads. Please respond. I have been trying to reach someone all day.

Ragbags

I had the same thing happen to me and no one answered my questions a while back I would contact them through email and see If this helps.

holidayscrapping

Yes, I tried to contact the person on the paypal address, still no answer. I guess I have no other choice but to contact paypal and try to get a refund of my money. That is not good for business bad customer service stop future sales. I guess the only thing that is important to them is that they make money on the google ads. I won't waste my time advertising this site. Anyone know of any other reliable top sites. Sorry for the rant, but I feel like I was just scammed.

DaveS

Sorry guys, I'm trying to get ahold of Scott the new owner but I haven't been able to reach him as of yet.

I'm sure that it's just a small misunderstanding due to the transfer of ownership of the site. I know that he was working on making the upgrades work automatically with the paypal subscriptions. Perhaps this is causing some temporary problems.

HippyBuggsGirl

Add me to the paid group. Come on new guy get back to us. I just noticed it Today but I'm not sure when he put them back up.

craftyhandbag

Thumbs down Re: Removing Google Ads

the $12.00 sale smells like a scam . The owner needs to respond ASAP or refund monies.

DaveS

The $12 sale was my idea before I sold the site and I assure you, it wasn't a scam.

Still waiting to hear back from Scott.

HippyBuggsGirl

Dave you are going to have people looking at you for this, you seem like a good guy. What a mess. So 2 days and waiting?

Scott

Hi All,
    I apologise for the delay in response, my mrs gave birth to our daughter just before the weekend (a little earlier than expected) So I have been somewhat tied up

The subscription system is now automated (since this morning), although still a little work needs to be done to better manage them which is in process.
    However those of you that upgraded before the system was put inplace have to be upgraded manually.

IF you are still waiting for your subscription to be activated, please PM me your username (sub-domain) and subscription paid for.

Later today I hope to have the new support system inplace, which will help me serve everyone better via a ticket based system.

Again sorry for the delay in response.

+ Reply to Thread