+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Removing Google Ads

TopBlogsByCrafters

Re: Removing Google Ads

Good morning, Scott:

CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your daughter. That's such wonderful and joyful news. You both must be thrilled. With news like that it's totally understandable why you were a little busy and unable to respond about the topsite ad free problems.

I tried to email you my Top Blogs By Crafters Toplist ad free account information via private messaging but your inbox was full so I sent my email to you via support@gotop100.com . I hope you get my email. If not please email me and I will send it again.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Linda

Scott

Thank you, I have fixed the issue with my PM box being full so this will not happen again.

However would you mind sending in your issue via the new ticket system: http://gotop100.com/support/
    (Im going to link the support system into the site navigation just now)

holidayscrapping

Thanks Scott, Congrat on your new addition and I would like to appologise for my ranting.

HippyBuggsGirl

Congratulations on the new family member. PM's to your account are disabled. I sent email via support@gotop100.com.

craftyhandbag

Question Re: Removing Google Ads

Quote Originally Posted by holidayscrapping View Post
    Thanks Scott, Congrat on your new addition and I would like to appologise for my ranting.
    I noticed that some google ads are off, but google search on top and bottom footer ads are still there. Is that happening to some sites too?

Scott

Thank you holidayscraping, hippybuggsgirl.

craftyhandbag, We have corrected most of the ad code just the header & footer to remove which will do done shortly.

LadyRohan

Same here. I just noticed Google add bar at the top has re-appeared. So do those of us who have already paid and been updated but now find ads again need to pm you too. Or will that be fixed on it's own?

craftyhandbag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRohan View Post
    Same here. I just noticed Google add bar at the top has re-appeared. So do those of us who have already paid and been updated but now find ads again need to pm you too. Or will that be fixed on it's own?
    google ads still on top and footer as of June 17 7:30pm mst

HippyBuggsGirl

Google Ads also still on the Anti-cheat gateway page as well as Header Search and Footer Keywords

craftyhandbag

Do we get credit for everyday the google ads are on the top list? We did pay to have their google ads off.

+ Reply to Thread