+ Reply to Thread

Thread: URGENT....issue with Approving Members...

URGENT....issue with Approving Members...

Hi,

I've had my topsite for a long time, and this is only the second time I've had this issue come up. I tried emailing support TWICE now, and still have not heard back or had the problem corrected.

I have a member that registered her site, and used a "table" HTML code for her banner image by mistaken instead of her actual banner/button image code. In the "Approve New Members" link, the table code has caused her button image to block the APPROVE button. So, not only can I NOT approve her new site, but now I have another registered member and can't even see their site to APPROVE it.

Please help!! Dave had fixed the issue for me the one time before. Thank you so much!

Tree
    http://mtwmommiesfaves.gotop100.com

Re: URGENT....issue with Approving Members...

I have another member now to approve, and I still can't get to them!! Please HELP!

Thanks!

Administrator

Sorry for the delay in response, I will look into this issue for you now.

Thank you! I hope you'll be able to fix it soon.

Hi....any luck? I'm still not able to approve new members because of the table code. (sigh)

By the way, is the Support email address (support@gotop100.com) still good? I've emailed using that address 3 times with no response. My first email was sent 2 weeks ago (June 27) and the issue hasn't been fixed or addressed yet. I love Gotop100 sites, and I've had my topsite for years, but am beginning to get frustrated with the support. I hope someone can fix this soon!

Thanks.

Why are my posts being moderated now? I typed a long post yesterday, and asked for a "good" email address to use, since I have emailed 3 times since the end of June and have not gotten a response. I know have 4 people to approve....and still can't! I would like an email address that I can use to actually speak with someone regarding the issue I'm having on the topsite.

Thank you!

Ahhhh....thanks so much for getting it fixed!!

My question is I have 25 members that are currently signed up but they do not appear on the list, how do I reslove this issue? http://livelaughandlovetoshop.gotop100.com

+ Reply to Thread