+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New here

debsgreatfinds

New here

Hello I have crated my top 100 list can anyone check it out and tell me if I have done it right and if i need to add anything or change something, and when someone wants to join do I click on both Add Member
    - Approve Members for there site to be listed. and is there a banner i can use to put in my sites for people to join.

http://debsgreatfinds.gotop100.com/

Scott
    Hello,

Welcome to Go Top 100

Your list looks good. It looks like you've got everything figured out.

If you want to add a banner for people you would have to create it and upload it.

debsgreatfinds
    Ok i have another question what do i put in the:Tag Name
    Tag Value

debsgreatfinds
    I figured out the maga tag thing How do I put anything in my css page I would like to put at the bottom of my site some html codes to banners and stuff and a counter.

Scott
    Definitely don't try to put that in the css

You would go to "Advanced Setup" then "List Breaks" and you will see instruction there on how to add a header, footer, etc.

debsgreatfinds
    What are the incoming & outgoing and points mean on our site there was nothing explaning the points or anything really explaining how are sites work.

Scott
    We don't explain the very basics of toplists because we assume that most people who create top lists would at least know why they are creating them

Incoming means how many visitors that site has sent your top list. Outgoing means how many visitors your top list has sent to that site. :wink:

debsgreatfinds
    Ok Dave :lol:

debsgreatfinds
    Hi Dave why are some members banners there one day and gone the next day?
    http://debsgreatfinds.gotop100.com/

Debs mickey mouse shop banner is now missing.

Scott
    You probably have it set so that banners are only displayed for the top 10 sites. Since that site is #11 - their banner doesn't get shown.

+ Reply to Thread