+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Topsite Member Removal Option

Question Topsite Member Removal Option

Not that we need to encourage people to remove themselves from a topsite but I find it odd there is no removal option when a member wants to remove themselves from a topsite. I recently tried to remove a site from a topsite and found there was no option to do so. I made an attempt to contact the topsite manager but I never got a reply. I had to resort to changing my info and using REMOVE ME as my site title. I was just curious as to why there currently isn't an option to remove oneself.

Re: Topsite Member Removal Option

I think only the owner of gotop100 can delete your account. Our sites are only sub-domain which we don't have much control of it.

I don't mean being able to remove a topsite all together. Though that should be an option too, or at least to flag your topsite for removal.

What I'm talking about is if your a member of a topsite... being able to remove your listing from that topsite.

Even.... dare I say it (dont hurt me!), Ultimate Topsites has these basic options.

Along those same lines, it would be great if someone who has not clicked in for say, 3 months, would be automatically deleted.

Administrator

We are currently working on adding this as a Plugin, "inactive purge" which will give you the option to enable this function and set when & how members are classed as inactive.

^^^^^^^
    Hooray! MOre updates

+ Reply to Thread