+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good sites to promote your site.

Thumbs up Good sites to promote your site.

There are many ways to advertise your top site. If your content is specific category, for example a RPG site then you should concentrate advertising relating to RPG. Good contents will always help your visitors coming back. That's the key.. when visitors remembers your site and recommend to their friends and others, then your advertising for free. But sometimes a little more advertising will sure help promoting your top site. Here are websites that could possibly help or not boost your traffic, good luck.

-Webspromote My site
    -1adslinks Classifieds My Site
    -Facebook
    -Twitter
    -Stumble Upon
    -MySpace Developers
    -Squidoo
    -About.Me
    -YahooAnswers
    -Link Referral
    -BestFreeAdvertisingSites
    -USEADS

-SEO-
    Submit Express

If you have good links on free advertising, feel free to post here. Please do not submit affiliations or spam Mal ware sites. As far as I know the links above had no malicious spyware of any kind. Hope this help you out a little.

More to come...

Re: Good sites to promote your site.

I use half of those sites, I promote for free and I teach ohters how to do it and how to brand thier businesses and names. And get in google for free. I have on my personal site Jackie's Place for people to add thier links and banners for free. And I am not getting people IN my top site I have added my links to about 130 places and invited people to join. I click on the votes and go to the sites when I can. I would like people to return the favor as this is promoting. I also have a question for somebody on how to add and make the vote button work, add my advertizing buttons and how do I put in a pay pal thingy for them to pay for the ads. I found css style sheet, and html code things.
    Do I like take my site and copy and paste it into my webeditor which is expression webs then ftp it or copy and paste the codes in? I do do web sites. But if I am to make money off the advertising page that I found I kind of need to know how to set this up. Sorry I am new been here a few months and I know all this takes a while to build but I thought I would have more than 6 in my top site. So if somebody can help me out a tad get this going right send me a email jackie@jackiepopp.com ok

Hello, if you want paypal button... you have to go to your paypal account and you can create a pay now button there.

You have provided a great list. Thanks for it. I am in serious need of it.
    Last edited by outdoorhobbies_smartphonesoftwareinc; 11-18-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Hello Everyone. I own / run a few Adboards which are great ways to get free Traffic to your List's - InterSpaceAds & MyFreeAdBoard - Of course there is many many more wasy To Advertise your list & get Daily Traffic to it. Traffic Exchanges & Text Ad Exchanges are get ways to Promote your List. If anyone needs help to promote their sites / need Traffic or anythig like that, please feel free to contact me. You can also sell Advertising Space on your list if you getting enough Traffic to your list.

Thanks for the info. We at Aerona Beauty are promoting our site on google and other search engines.This list will definitely help us out.

Best Regards,

Bilal Malik
    Director
    AERONA BEAUTY
    Sialkot - Pakistan
    info@aeronabeauty.com
    www.aeronabeauty.com
    Cell:+92 (321) 710-6500

Thanks for the replies...any other good tips?

Trying really hard to get my website out there.

http://www.thedragon13.com
    Last edited by thedragon13_TheDragon13; 05-29-2014 at 05:17 PM.
    http://www.thedragon13.com - Become a Dragon and Change the World.

I use my own way to promote my toplist. :3

+ Reply to Thread