+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So I guess GoTop100 is going under soon?

Smile Lists are working again!

I noticed the same issue as posted in the "Voting Issues!" thread last Thursday when I was trying to do maintenance on my List, but I thought surely it would be taken care of by this week.

But it's not. No one can click into our Lists and no one can click out to the sites.

I've noticed no one has answered any of the user issues posted on this board since the ownership changed, so I assume this new owner is going to be an absentee owner and eventually the site will become useless because it doesn't work.

True, you can click twice and it takes you to the site, as mentioned on the other thread, but visitors aren't going to do that. They'll assume is just another TopSite List on the Internet that's been abandoned. And then the search engines will drop us because the spiders can't get through to the sites and vice-versa. It will be seen as a broken link.

And I had just managed to get on the very first page of search results with my keywords on Google. I wish I hadn't put time into this list. I wish I had put it on my own server. It takes many years to get search result placement established.

I wonder why anyone would buy it and just let it go under?
    Last edited by shabbychic; 10-13-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Re: So I guess GoTop100 is going under soon?

I'm fuming too and I hope your wrong but it seems since this "new management" nothing has been going smoothly. I have over 500 active members on one top list and have been actively recruiting people to join until i realized this problem. I think if we all complain to the support email they will be forced to do something.

Where do you see the support email link?
    Let's try it.

I know right? And the admin's last log in date to the forums was back on 04-05-2011!!!

I've had several new sites join my list recently and there was even a bit of voting competition developing so I hope this is sorted soon.
    My list has been established for several years and I like the easiness of the Gotop100 control panel but already I've been having a look elsewhere.

.....plus I'm finding this support forum is real slow.
    Last edited by friendliest; 09-30-2011 at 10:29 PM.

I am with you guys. This is crazy. I am loosing advertisers because of redirect issues that are out of my control. Getting help is rediculous. I would hate to have to start over someplace else. I have several directories and they are pretty well established. I even wanted to upgrade my accounts but could not do it. So they are also losing out.

Administrator

I'm very sorry guys for all that happened.
    Due to personal problems I had no time to develop gotop100.com after I bought it and even had no time to check how it works.
    Now I have time and I'll develop the site to make it work faster and more stable.
    Everything, including support ticket system, should work now. Please check it.

Also don't use support@gotop100.com - it doesn't work. Please use tickets.

I'm so relieved! Thank you!!

Ok nothing is working, I keep leaving messages different places. I going to lose members and I just convinced a couple of new people to join, not realizing how bad the problem here is. Please let us know what's going on so we can advise our members.

Administrator

Fixed. Check it. Should be ok now.

+ Reply to Thread